Football is a game that is at home in the heart of millions of fans around the world. For football loving people, it is sometimes hard to imagine life without their favorite sport. Been on top of its league in global recreational games, football lovers storm various stadia week after week from England to Spain, through all the continents of mother earth.
Over the years there have been candid attempts by video games manufacturers to provide the ever growing base of football fans with an experience similar to that on the field of play. Even though none actually has achieved this a hundred percent, Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 stands in a class of its own in this regard.
Made by Japan based Konami, the game makes up in play mode what it lacks in licenses. I does have a few cons, but all of that pales at the sight of its’ pros.
Some of the advantages the game has over its peers,
• There is no time lag between when you push a button and when the effect is seen on the screen, which is a very good thing especially if you are one goal down with time running out and have the opportunity for a shot at goal.
• It has a more realistic feel as the computer players do actually make blunders unlike some other games were the computer players are ‘out of this world perfect’.
• It come with a feature that enables you direct the ball wherever pleases you depending on the position of your player unlike some other games were you just move up and down, left and right.
• The actual game play is very similar to the real deal, with specific player celebrations after goals, resembling what is obtainable in the field of play
• It features the UEFA champions league license
The skill set of the person in control does impact the overall experience derived from the game, hence Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 comes with tutorials to help make the most of the game. This is not an exclusive feature of PES but it does enhance overall user experience.
Concerns about its’ lack of FIFA license is handled by player names, kits, stadia etc been editable. This together with the superior playing experience it provides, make a superb combination. PES 2013 is compatible with all major game consoles, including and not limited to, PS3, XBOX 360 etc.
All I have noted are just some highs and lows of PES 2013 in an effort to help you know the game better. It has my recommendations should you be considering including it to your game chest; go ahead bring the pitch to your living room.