The Prince O3 Speedport Red has a 105 square inch head size suited for a wide array of players. Using the Speedport technology, this racquet has a quick swing rate that can provide an exceptional mixture of pace & spin.
From the first O3 ports offered to the public in 2005, Prince has re-engineered the previous O3 ports with the innovative and upgraded O3 Speedport. The form, size & position of the holes on the racquet have changed with the end result of a much quicker racquet. Due to the racquet swiftness through the air you will be able to move into place faster that will permit you to achieve improved connection with the ball and strike smooth and accurate winners.
There are 3 most important improvements that these generous ports have over other racquets:
- Because of the ports generous size & because they are aerodynamically moulded like the air intakes seen on quick cars & airplanes, air slips through them quite effortlessly resulting in drastically reduced drag. In reality, the Speedports cut aerodynamic drag by twenty-four percent!
- The Speedports permit the strings to shift with complete lack of restrictions which increases the sweetspot area by up to fifty-nine percent – Prince currently name the sweetspot a Sweetzone because of the area increase. Increasing the sweetspot has in addition resulted in improved pace
- Big O3 Speedports allow the strings to shift without restriction on contact – this releases the energy more efficiently resulting in reduced vibrations travelling to your hand for a much more improved feel
The O3 Speedport Red also has a changeable string dampener. Shift the dampener up & the racquet feels much more muffled & balanced. Shift it towards the throat & you will feel extra response & touch.
- 105 square inch Head Area
- 10.5 oz (298 g) Strung Mass
- Moderate Power Level
- Quick Swing Pace
- 16 x 19 String Pattern
- 27.25 inches (69 centimeters) Length
- 1pts Head Light
- 321 Swingweight
- 65 Stiffness
- 23-25-23 mm Tapering Beam Width
- GraphitExtreme / Copper / Tungsten / Titanium
- 53-63 Pounds String Tension
The Prince O3 Speedport Red has a very firm & improved touch from the baseline. The racquet provides heaps of spin because of its 16×19 spaced string pattern that helps control those deep shots. With the quicker racquet head swiftness, you can really hit a ball with lots of slice & force your opponent to struggle.
This racquet has a well balanced touch that provides excellent control whilst serving. This racquet would be better with some added head mass to increase the depth & pace through the court of a flat serve. Due to the quick racquet head speed plenty of spin was very accessible resulting in good kick serves.
Due to the light mass & upgraded aerodynamics of this racquet, you will obtain heaps of choices whilst facing serve. Many times these oversized and lengthy racquets don’t perform when returning. Prince O3 Speedport Red out performs by being very agile permitting sufficient time to assertively return tricky serves.
Surprisingly the Prince O3 Speedport Red provides a successful mixture of agility & touch next to the net. Due to the light racquet mass you can approach the net assertively because of the positive feeling this racquet provides you in being certain that you will react rapidly. And because of the 105 sq. In. head size you get a very balanced feeling that encourages you to reach for those angles.
- Prince O3 Speedport Red is a very agile quick swinging racquet
- O3 tech has changed into O3 Speedport which has made the generous holes much more slick and has improved the sweetspot by fifty-nine percent!
- New aerodynamic design means a quicker racquet head speed providing you with access to extra pace and spin above its predecessor
- Shifting dampener system permits for a changeable touch
The Prince O3 Speedport Red tennis racquet suits a large array of players because of its adaptability – very well matched for a good player with a level of around 3 to 5.